Road Racing in Minnesota: Are you ready for wheel to wheel racing fun?
SCCA Club Road Racing Program | BIR is our home track
2018 Racing Events:
Harvey West Memorial Day Double Qualifying Races
May 26-27, 2018
Mid-Summer Classic Double Divisional Qualifying Races June 30 – July 1
on June 30-July 1
Registration opens May 15: Click here
Jack Pine Sprints Double 2019 Qualifying Races, August 25-26, 2018
Registration opens July 10: msreg.com/JPS2018
2017 Race Results Click Here!
SCCA Road Racing | Our club road racing program, a division of the SCCA….
where drivers compete wheel to wheel on dedicated race tracks with the occasional temporary street circuit.
- In order to compete, there are licensing requirements in place to keep you safe, while giving you proper skills to build on your talents.
- Know where your car fits into the classes within SCCA with the Road Racing General Competition Rulebook. Check the June 2018’s updated version of the GCR or the SCCA website with the most current GCR versions.
The choice of car is up to you, there are many different classes, from production based entry level racing to fully modified purpose built machines that are only at home on a dedicated race surface.
The SCCA road racing program is divided into two types of events: divisional races, and the ‘Majors’.
Club racing is built around the people that put on the events, we are amateurs. It is important to note that many professional race car drivers got their start with their local regions, just ask them on Facebook.
TURN IN BOTH DIRECTIONS IN ROAD RACING
- Brainerd International Raceway (BIR) is our home track
- You can drive
- You can volunteer (corners, grid, pit, registration and more)
- Bring your family and everyone can “play”!
Where Do You Start?
Talk to us!
We can help you get started as a driver, and answer some of your toughest questions. Or begin as a volunteer and discover all the areas behind the racing scene.
- The key is to take the next step. Fill out a form; Register for an event; Talk to people-in-the-know
- Then jump in! You’ll discover a great group of family-oriented people who love the same things you do!
So what’s next?
Register to Drive or Volunteer for our next event
Click to register: msreg.com/midsummer2018 (registration opens May 15th 2018)
Fill in the form for Answers!
Click the button below!
Thanks and we'll get back to you
What kind of cars race with SCCA? Click here to find out!