Road Racing in Minnesota, ready for wheel to wheel?
SCCA Club Road Racing Program | BIR is our home track
Jack Pine Sprints Double Qualifying
Sept 2-3, Labor Day weekend
Registration is open! msreg.com/2017JPS
Past 2017 Events
2017 Harvey West Memorial Day Classic
May 27-29, 2017 at BIR
Dick Kantrud Memorial Race with TransAm
on July 1-2, 2017
Results-link to My Laps: https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Events/1421267
2016 Race Results Click Here!
SCCA Road Racing | Our club road racing program, a division of the SCCA….
where drivers compete wheel to wheel on dedicated race tracks with the occasional temporary street circuit.
- In order to compete, there are licensing requirements in place to keep you safe, while giving you proper skills to build on your talents.
- Know where your car fits into the classes within SCCA, download the GCR (General Competition Rules) here.
The SCCA road racing program is divided into two types of events: divisional races, and the ‘Majors’.
Club racing is built around the people that put on the events, we are amateurs. It is important to note that many professional race car drivers got their start with their local regions, just ask them on Facebook.
TURN IN BOTH DIRECTIONS IN ROAD RACING
- Brainerd International Raceway (BIR) is our home track
- You can drive
- You can volunteer (corners, grid, pit, registration and more)
- Bring your family and everyone can “play”!
Where Do You Start?
Talk to us!
We can help you get started as a driver, and answer some of your toughest questions. Or begin as a volunteer and discover all the areas behind the racing scene.
- The key is to take the next step. Fill out a form; Register for an event; Talk to people-in-the-know
- Then jump in! You’ll discover a great group of family-oriented people who love the same things you do!
So what’s next?
Register to Drive or Volunteer for our next event
Click to register: msreg.com/2017JPS (registration opens July 19th)
Fill in the form for Answers!
Fill out this short form. [contact-form to=’ firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’SCCA-LOLR question from the website’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’What%26#039;s your question?’ type=’text’/][/contact-form]
What kind of cars race with SCCA? Click here to find out!